Our unique method can get you ready for ISO certification as quickly as possible with no compromises.
The ISO 9001 Standard:
International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001 defined as the international standard that identifies & classifies requirements for a quality management system QMS. Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product
ISO 9001 Quality Management
ISO is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product. Quality management in any industry should be used to establish an instrument to measure the quality and consistency of its products.
- Establish specific guidelines for the consistent, quality production of goods or services.
- Implement measurements to assess the quality and consistency of services provided.
- Objective self-assessment – seeking areas for growth and improvement.
- Determine the impact – positive or negative your goods and services are making on the environment and the community in which the organization functions.
- Determine the impact – positive or negative your goods and services making on your workforce and how will this influence their output.
- Implement training of staff to ensure understanding of the quality and consistency standards in place and the measurement process.
- With a view towards development of products or services offered, what steps are being taken to ensure that the quality of the products or services will remain consistent or surpass the standards in place.